I am in doubt: I feel that generally I am ready for the FAA CPL written test. I went through the official FAA materials, but I’d like to use some question bank for the evaluation.
With EASA subjects it is pretty easy: there are only 2 providers (bgsonline and aviationexam), and both are really cool.
So, after some research I found these services:
- sheppard air. It seems that it is a leader in terms of materials quality, but they don’t have an online version, and they are kinda expensive.
- ASA. Users’ feedback is pretty good, slightly worse than sheppard but still acceptable. They have android version, online version, offline version… Possibly it can be a better option.
- Dauntless. I found some mentions, but nothing more. They don’t look alive.
- Gleim. It was great for my IR, but not sure about the CPL materials.
- Aviationexam. Their interface is great and works on any teapot, their EASA materials are astonishing. But I am not sure that they are OK for FAA tests, not so many questions exist in their database.
Possibly somebody has any experience with these providers? Does it make sense to buy Sheppard Air? They seem like state-of-the-art.