I am in doubt. I feel that generally I am ready for FAA CPL written test, but I’d like to test myself with some question bank. I went through official FAA materials, and I am pretty confident in the subject. I need QB just for sure.
With EASA it was very simple: there are only 2 providers (bgsonline and aviationexam), and both are really cool.
So, after some research I found these services:
- sheppard air. It seems that it is a leader in terms of materials quality, but they don’t have web-version, and work with a very limited number of platforms. I am also not sure about UI.
- ASA. Users’ feedback is pretty good, slightly worse than sheppard but acceptable. But they have android verison, online version, offline version… Possibly it can be a better option.
- Dauntless. I found some mentions, but nothing more. Not sure about it.
- Gleim. It was great for my IR, but not sure about CPL.
- Aviationexam. I mentioned it just because it is great in terms of UX/UI, and EASA QB is also perfect. But I am not sure that it is good for FAA test preparation: just 610 questions.
Possibly somebody has any experience with these providers? How good is sheppard? Is it worth to use my old forgotten win environment?